FRAGRANCE EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION FORM
If you would like to be an exhibitor at the Chocolate Salon, please complete the registration form below.
March 18, 2017
Hotel Kabuki 1625 Post Street
Garden Level (Entire)
Limited Slots. Save your space. Register Now
Never been to a Chocolate Salon?
See Video Footage from a recent LA Chocolate Salon
(filmed by TasteTV)
WHY EXHIBIT AT THE SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL CHOCOLATE SALON?
1) SAN FRANCISCO IS THE NORTH AMERICAN EPICENTER OF CHOCOLATE, FOOD & WINE
2) THE SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL CHOCOLATE SALON IS THE PREMIER AND PIONEERING EVENT FOR ARTISAN CHOCOLATES AND CONFECTIONS ON THE WEST COAST
3) EXTENSIVE MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL SUPPORT TO REACH KEY MEDIA, AUDIENCES, AND RETAILERS
THE BAY AREA: A FOOD & WINE EPICENTER
The San Francisco Bay Area is internationally known for its leadership in areas of food and wine. Its chefs and restaurants, such as the French Laundry, Zuni, and Chez Panisse, have created trends nationwide for the handling, preparation, and selection of ingredients. Local vineyards in Napa, Sonoma, Mendocino and the Santa Cruz Mountains lead the nation in wine production.
The Bay Area population, as well as millions of annual visitors, expect and receive the best palette of taste, service, and quality. Making a mark in the San Francisco food market is a necessary step for any serious chocolatier and winemaker.
"San Francisco is famous for its great food. Whatever your taste buds desire, there’s a creative culinary answer waiting for you on every corner." - San Francisco Convention and Visitor's Bureau
- Estimated 2017 Attendance: 2,000 Chocolate & Gourmet Food Aficionados
- Limited to 40 Selected Exhibitors. (Max. 6 Fragrance Makers)
- Limited Exhibitors means more attendees & potential sales per capita
$150 Fragrance Maker price
- A skirted table
- Two chairs, trash removal
- Placement on Salon web site
- 2 comp tickets for buyers or guests
- At-show product sales
- Placement in Salon press releases (early reg recommended)
$250 Fragrance Maker price
Includes Standard Package, plus:
- Logo’ed Placement on Salon Poster
- Inclusion in Salon Advertisements
- 4 tickets for buyers or guest
- Inclusion in Salon Television or Radio Commercial
Note: Food Exhibitors will need to complete the San Francisco Temp Event Health Permit (TFF), sent to you after your Salon registration is completed. TFF's are Standard for most California food festivals and events.
Please complete All Fields [all field are required]
Your private email and name will be kept strictly confidential